- Includes 180 pcs extra sharp Aberdeen hooks in six assorted sizes: 2/0, 1/0, 2, 4, 6, 8; and 30 pcs per size
- Retro Light bronze hook color – against many backgrounds, bronze is the most difficult hook finish color for fish to see; and bronze color hooks are most widely used in freshwater fishing
- Bonus a quality reusable 6 compartment utility box
- Designed with a long shank on a light wire bait hook; A popular hook for dozens of different freshwater fish, and also used by sea shore anglers and for some boat fishing jobs
- Good multi-purpose bait hooks; Ideal for fishing for panfish like Bluegill, Crappies, Perch, Sunfish, etc.; Largemouth and smallmouth bass and even walleye can also be caught with Aberdeen hooks
Aberdeen hooks for panfish have a long history and continue as an American favorite for crappies and perch, but also for sunfish in smaller sizes. The thin wire not only bends but keeps livebaits frisky and can be readily removed, thanks to its extended shank.
Here is a rough guide of hook size/bait type:
- Size 8 to 2 are best for small flatfish, mullet, garfish and scratchy match fishing with small wriggling worms, fish strips etc.
- Size 2, 1 and 1/0 are for general freelance and match fishing from the beach or pier for all species with multiple small lugworm, ragworm baits.
- Size 2/0, 3/0, 4/0 take large worm baits, sandeels or cocktails of lug, squid, fish etc for cod and bass.
Normally we need 1-3 business days to process your order. A shipping confirmation will be sent to you via email once your order is shipped.
Most of products are shipped from our factory in China, but some heavy products will be delivered by Bassdash Amazon, which means you may receive separate shipments under some circumstances, hope you can understand.
Free standard Shipping for all orders over $59
Standard shipping time: 9-15 days
Expedited shipping time: 4-7 days
Please note: Receiving Time=Processing Time+Shipping Time
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, simply return it to us within 30 days of the receipt date. Exchanges can also be made within 30 days of the receipt date.
Please note: (a) Items that have been used cannot be returned or exchanged; (b) items that are special ordered cannot be returned or exchanged; (c) laundered (washed) garments cannot be returned or exchanged.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first to describe the items you want to return and the reasons for your return.