- Carbon Body, Side Plate and Rotor allow for fantastic lightweight and rigidity, so there is no concern about fatigue, and the lightweight construction does not compromise durability in the slightest
- 9+1 Stainless Steel Bearings on size 1000, 2000 / 10+1 bearings on size 3000 and 4000 provide velvety smooth performance and compliment the rigidity of the body for a smooth operation one expects in more expensive reel
- A Carbon Fiber and Stainless Steel based Drag System provides both smooth and powerful drag control, giving you access to fish that will see it punching well above its weight
- The main support Shaft for the spool of the ALIEN reel is made from special high-strength Stainless Steel and a Triple Support System added so that gear alignment and balance would not be compromised even under extreme pressure
- Solid Screw-in Aluminum Handle provides zero movement or play between the main gear and handle arm, and this lack of movement offers the angler both confidence and control when rotating the handle; The EVA Knob provides excellent fishing comfort and ergonomics
- While the Alien 1000 is a dedicated finesse model the size 2000 really packs a punch well above its weight; Both sizes are ideal for freshwater or saltwater fishing such as lake, river and other light inshore applications targeting bass, trout, walleye etc. Size 3000 and 4000 can be for heavier inshore fishing, river, lakes, etc for seabass, perch, redfish, flounder and a host of other mid weight species; These sizes are also ideal light beach and rock reels as well as light reels for offshore.
* Carbon body / frame, side cover, and rotor
* Machined aluminum spool
* Thick, machined aluminum one-piece bail
* Screw-in aluminum handle with EVA knob
* 9+1 stainless steel bearings on size 1000 and size 2000; 10+1 stainless steel bearings on size 3000 and 4000
* Infinite anti reverse with no more failed anti reverse springs
* Carbon fiber drag system
* Stainless steel main shaft
* Zinc alloy drive gears and brass pinion gear
* Stainless steel screws
Line Capacity (lb/yds)
1000 | Nylon | 4lb/195yds | 6lb/125yds | 8lb/100yds
1000 | Braid | 22lb/200yds | 30lb/115yds | 40lb/100yds
2000 | Nylon | 4lb/255yds | 6lb/165yds | 8lb/130yds
2000 | Braid | 22lb/260yds | 30lb/150yds | 40lb/130yds
3000 | Nylon | 6lb/175yds | 8lb/135yds | 10lb/120yds
3000 | Braid | 30lb/160yds | 40lb/135yds | 46lb/130yds
4000 | Nylon | 8lb/190yds | 10lb/170yds | 12lb/125yds
4000 | Braid | 40lb/190yds | 46lb/170yds | 60lb/110yds
Normally we need 1-3 business days to process your order. A shipping confirmation will be sent to you via email once your order is shipped.
Most of products are shipped from our factory in China, but some heavy products will be delivered by Bassdash Amazon, which means you may receive separate shipments under some circumstances, hope you can understand.
Standard shipping time: 9-15 days
Expedited shipping time: 4-7 days
Please note: Receiving Time=Processing Time+Shipping Time
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, simply return it to us within 30 days of the receipt date. Exchanges can also be made within 30 days of the receipt date.
Please note: (a) Items that have been used cannot be returned or exchanged; (b) items that are special ordered cannot be returned or exchanged; (c) laundered (washed) garments cannot be returned or exchanged.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com first to describe the items you want to return and the reasons for your return.