- Raider is a real bonus; this is an incredibly smooth crank for a reel in the price bracket: Infinite and indestructible Titanium Alloy (TC4, which is 200% stronger and 45% lighter than stainless, and totally corrosion resistant) anti-reverse provides awesome hook setting power; With not so much as a millimeter of give, you can be sure of setting the barb every time
- A Stainless Steel and Carbon Fiber based drag system provides both smooth and powerful drag control
- Zirconia Ceramic line roller, which is much harder than traditional bronze or chrome line rollers, and wear resistance of Zirconia Ceramic is far better, resulting in less heat, and thus, less friction, for trouble-free rotation and less maintenance in harsh saltwater conditions
- Unique Push-to-Fold aluminum handle for secure fit and lasting durability; Oversized soft touch EVA knob provides excellent grip and comfort
- In many cases the Raider is just as good as many reels with a price tag twice the size and then some; The 2000 and 3000 sizes are perfect for chasing the likes of Bass and Trout in the fresh or salt stuff like the bays, rivers and estuaries; The 4000 size provides a lot more scope for pretty serious inshore species; you can add the beach to your list and target Salmon and Tailor as well; The 4000 will be ideal for light boat work, as well as rock and surf angling
* 9 corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings with titanium alloy (TC4) anti-reverse
* Zirconia ceramic line roller makes for easier line pickup with high-grade, wear-resistant materials
* Oversized secure-fit push-to-fold aluminum handle with extra-large EVA knob
* 66% nylon + 45% glass fiber body, side cover and rotor for unmatched strength-to-weight ratios and rust resistance
* Carbon fiber drag system
* Braid ready machined aluminum spool
* Thick, machined aluminum one-piece bail
* Stainless steel main shaft
* 15% thicker zinc alloy drive gears and brass pinion gear
Line Capacity (lb/yds)
2000 | Nylon | 4lb/262yds | 8lb/180yds | 12lb/136yds
2000 | Braid | 15lb/328yds | 18lb/218yds | 20lb/153yds
3000 | Nylon | 10lb/246yds | 14lb/185yds | 18lb/136yds
3000 | Braid | 18lb/262yds | 20lb/196yds | 25lb/153yds
4000 | Nylon | 14lb/213yds | 18lb/158yds | 24lb/120yds
4000 | Braid | 18lb/349yds | 20lb/262yds | 25lb/196yds
Line Capacity (mm/m)
2000 | Nylon | 0.18mm/240m | 0.20mm/195m | 0.28mm/125m
2000 | Braid | 0.16mm/300m | 0.18mm/200m | 0.20mm/140m
3000 | Nylon | 0.26mm/225m | 0.30mm/170m | 0.35mm/125m
3000 | Braid | 0.18mm/240m | 0.20mm/180m | 0.23mm/140m
4000 | Nylon | 0.30mm/195m | 0.35mm/145m | 0.40mm/110m
4000 | Braid | 0.18mm/320m | 0.20mm/240m | 0.23mm/180m
Normally we need 1-3 business days to process your order. A shipping confirmation will be sent to you via email once your order is shipped.
Most of products are shipped from our factory in China, but some heavy products will be delivered by Bassdash Amazon, which means you may receive separate shipments under some circumstances, hope you can understand.
Free standard Shipping for all orders over $59
Standard shipping time: 9-15 days
Expedited shipping time: 4-7 days
Please note: Receiving Time=Processing Time+Shipping Time
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, simply return it to us within 30 days of the receipt date. Exchanges can also be made within 30 days of the receipt date.
Please note: (a) Items that have been used cannot be returned or exchanged; (b) items that are special ordered cannot be returned or exchanged; (c) laundered (washed) garments cannot be returned or exchanged.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first to describe the items you want to return and the reasons for your return.