Bassdash True Pike is a favorite snack of many predator fish. These lures are softbodied swimbait lures that have strike enticing swimming action. These lures are also equipped with top quality black nickel carbon steel hooks. The top hook line thru design means this bait can be fished around heavy cover and throughout the entire water column. Cast, jig or troll.
- The Bassdash True Pike Swimbait lure features a soft plastic body with paddle tail that is design for a thumping tail action
- With a robust weighted lead-through construction firmly joining line eye to both the treble hook and the single hook, the increased hook-up ratio of True Pike will also translate into a higher landing percentage
- Weighted internally for ideal swimming action – slow sinking, and able to be fished at many depths depending on how quick you retrieve it
- Other features include holographic HD head and body, 3D eyes, and premium black nickel carbon steel hooks
- Tested and proven to be deadly for many fish species like big bass and stripers, pike, muskie, walleye, etc.
Normally we need 1-3 business days to process your order. A shipping confirmation will be sent to you via email once your order is shipped.
Most of products are shipped from our factory in China, but some heavy products will be delivered by Bassdash Amazon, which means you may receive separate shipments under some circumstances, hope you can understand.
Free standard Shipping for all orders over $59
Standard shipping time: 9-15 days
Expedited shipping time: 4-7 days
Please note: Receiving Time=Processing Time+Shipping Time
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, simply return it to us within 30 days of the receipt date. Exchanges can also be made within 30 days of the receipt date.
Please note: (a) Items that have been used cannot be returned or exchanged; (b) items that are special ordered cannot be returned or exchanged; (c) laundered (washed) garments cannot be returned or exchanged.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first to describe the items you want to return and the reasons for your return.