Bassdash’s Pro Staff Program is looking for a limited number of anglers to represent the Bassdash brand. If you are a tournament angler, fishing guide, or industry or community influencer that is interested in partnering with Bassdash, please fill out the form below so we can learn more about you and your qualifications for the Bassdash Pro Staff Program.
What We Expect from Pro Staff:
- Use some of Bassdash’s products and have the basic knowledge about fishing
- Active participation in fishing community or in tournament fishing
- Valuable social posts or blogs, industry affiliation, etc.
- Have a strong social media presence and good photography skill
- Maintain a positive, respectable appearance
- Motivation to be part of the Team Bassdash and would enjoy growing with us
Pro Staff Work:
- At least 4 different posts about fishing (including at least 2 posts about Bassdash products) per month on social media, the more the better! Posts should be in the Bassdash Fishing Group as well as in your personal timeline with hashtag #BassdashFieldStaff and tag @Bassdashfishing page and make it public
- Share your using experience with a Bassdash product attached with photos or a video as an objective product review on Amazon
- Represent Bassdash when attending tournaments. Bassdash logo needs to be on your apparel. We will also provide you some fishing apparel as a Pro Staff benefit
- Provide suggestions on Bassdash products improvement
Pro Staff Benefits:
- 20% off discount for all Bassdash products on Amazon
- Free trial of some Bassdash’s new products
- Free Bassdash Brand pack, including T-shirts, hats, stickers, etc.
- Can apply for products or financial sponsorship when representing Bassdash in tournaments (at least 30 entries)
- Can apply for sponsorship including product giveaways or discounts for the Facebook groups or fishing community activities that you are managing
- Get a percentage of a new Bassdash product sales if attending to develop the product
- Mysterious Gift Box per year
Pro Staff application responses may take up to 1 - 2 workdays from initial submission.
* Indicates required field