Rover 3-Pack Vertical Jigs Luminous Slow Jigging Fishing Lure
Free standard shipping on orders over $59 （Northern America）
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Covid-19 Shipping Delay Notice
1) Standard Shipping: Standard shipping time: 9-15 days.The transit days will be 15-30 days during the pandemic times and the pandemic may cause late delivery.
2) Express Shipping: Expedited shipping time: 4-7 days.The transit days will be 10-15 days during the pandemic times and the pandemic may cause late delivery.
40 grams (1-13/32 oz); Length = 83mm (3-17/64in)
60 grams (2-1/8 oz); Length = 95mm (3-3/4in)
80 grams (2-27/32 oz); Length = 104mm (4-3/32in)
100 grams (3-1/2 oz); Length = 112mm (4-7/16in)
150 grams (5-9/32 oz); Length = 128mm (5-1/16in)
200 grams (7-1/16 oz); Length = 140mm (5-33/64in)
250 grams (8-13/16 oz); Length = 160mm (6-19/64in)
Qty. per Pack: 3
- The slow jigs are made with one heavier side and one novel ladder-like side, creating the jig with flat fall erratic sliding and wobbling motions - super easy to work to achieve peak action
- Unlike "speed jigging" where jig falls in a straight line, the slow jigs will be fluttering all way down, giving chances to slower species to grab the lure and increasing your chances of catching fish
- Striking holographic colors and with multi-angle laser coating, ideal for reflecting light and attracting fish from a significant distance
- With luminous stripes – in low light or murky waters, luminous tackle mirrors actual biological triggers that encourage fish to bite
- Brilliant for a very broad range of fish species and a very broad range of fish sizes: trout, tunas, blue fin, yellow fin, kingfish, cobia, amberjacks, jacks, bonito, snappers, groupers
Ideally rigged with single or double assist hooks.
Drop to desired depth and begin rhythmic lifts of the rod tip. The jig should appear to be fleeing. Or work with a sharp upward motion, then allow the lure to flutter back down. Or you simply drop the lure overboard and slowly lift your rod up and down once you reach a certain depth, this sort of jigging has also been known to be effective by simply placing your fishing rod in your boats rod holders with lure attached and let the boat and swell motion do all the work for you whilst you concentrate on other forms of fishing such as bottom bashing with bait.
As slow jig is a bit larger and fall flat, it has a tendency to DRAG during the fall, especially when water current is strong and you need to go deep. Always keeping line straight is crucial, if you want to feel the bite. So, it's very important to choose the correct jig weight and choose the thinner fishing line as possible.
If you see your line taking a horizontal path, that simply means current is too strong or your jig is too light. Bring everything up and exchange for a heavier jig. Sometimes when current is too strong, you need to cast in front of the current to let the jig fall straight to your fishing area. If the boat is equipped with a sea anchors, it's very helpful.
Normally we need 1-3 business days to process your order. A shipping confirmation will be sent to you once your order is shipped. You can track your parcel after 3-5 days.
Most of products are shipped from our factory in China, but some heavy products will be fulfilled by Bassdash US Amazon Warehouse, which means you may receive separate shipments under some circumstances, hope you can understand.
United States & European Countries: France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Liechtenstein, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, etc.
1) Standard Shipping: Orders between $0.00-$59.00: $3.99 postage fee Orders over $59.00: Free Standard shipping time: 7-12 days. The transit days will be 8-15 days during the pandemic times and the pandemic may cause late delivery.
2) Express Shipping: $21 postage fee for express shipping Expedited shipping time: 4-7 days. The transit days will be 5-10 days during the pandemic times and the pandemic may cause late delivery.
1) Standard Shipping: Orders between $0.00-$59.00: $5.99 postage fee Orders over $59.00: Free Standard shipping time: 8-12 days. The transit days will be 10-20 days during the pandemic times and the pandemic may cause late delivery.
2) Express Shipping: $21 postage fee for express shipping Expedited shipping time: 5-8 days. The transit days will be 7-12 days during the pandemic times and the pandemic may cause late delivery.
1) Standard Shipping: Orders between $0.00-$59.00: $3.99 postage fee Orders over $59.00: Free Standard shipping time: 7-12 days. The transit days will be 8-15 days during the pandemic times and the pandemic may cause late delivery.Please note: Receiving Time=Processing Time+Shipping Time.
Tracking your orders on website below
EMS, ePacket, YunExpress and DHL, tracking website: https://www.17track.net/en/USPS tracking website: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
Fedex tracking website: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers
1. Why can’t I track my parcel? Please confirm whether you enter the right tracking number and choose the right tracking website. If all are correct, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Everything is right, why can't I find information about my parcel? Usually the information will not been updated by the shipping company in time. Please track your parcel after 3-5 days from your order shipped date.
3. What should I do if I did not get the parcel after a long time? If you have not received your parcel 30 days after the shipping date, please Email to us: email@example.com we will help you to track the parcel.