- These jigs are lead construction; come pre-rigged with a VMC treble hook and perfectly balanced ready to drop; The Gungnir jig is available in 20 and 30-gram sizes
- With holographic HD head and body, 3D eyes, and shining paint, the slow jig looks like a falling injured or dead minnow, it flashes and vibrates by itself
- Slow drop for catching fish on the way down keeping the jig in the strike zone longer, increasing your chances of catching fish; It is also the perfect casting lure
- You can mimic injured bait by pounding the bottom for a reaction strike, or lift and drop at different depths to catch feeding fish
- They will prove seriously deadly on a host of fish from bass, snapper, kingfish to tuna and all sorts of other saltwater or freshwater fish species in between
Shadow in 40 and 60-Gram Sizes
Drop speed: slow
Weights: 40 grams (1-13/32 oz) and 60 grams (2-7/64 oz)
Hooks: VMC #4 treble hook on the tail; VMC #1/0 single hook at the head
Shadow in 100, 150 and 200-Gram Sizes
Drop speed: slow
Weights: 100 grams (3-1/2 oz), 150 grams (5-5/16 oz) and 200 grams (7-1/16 oz)
Hooks: 2X Strong #5/0 Assist Hooks on 100-gram size; #7/0 on 150-gram size; #8/0 on 200-gram size
Normally we need 1-3 business days to process your order. A shipping confirmation will be sent to you via email once your order is shipped.
Most of products are shipped from our factory in China, but some heavy products will be delivered by Bassdash Amazon, which means you may receive separate shipments under some circumstances, hope you can understand.
Free standard Shipping for all orders over $45
Standard shipping time: 9-15 days
Expedited shipping time: 4-7 days
Please note: Receiving Time=Processing Time+Shipping Time
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, simply return it to us within 30 days of the receipt date. Exchanges can also be made within 30 days of the receipt date.
Please note: (a) Items that have been used cannot be returned or exchanged; (b) items that are special ordered cannot be returned or exchanged; (c) laundered (washed) garments cannot be returned or exchanged.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first to describe the items you want to return and the reasons for your return.